Rules & Regulations
- Application should consists of the Achievers Name, Name of the parents, Educational Qualification, Designation, Date of Birth and communication Address with ID proof (Aadhar/ Voter ID, etc).
- Two copies of Applications (COLOUR) properly filled in with all the details of achievers only are considered.
- The applications should be duly attested by the Gezetted officer/ Notary Public.
- Application with proper fee only accepted for registration and achiever will receive his Record of Achievement within 30 days of his registration.
- The event of achievement should be monitored by the coordinator and their related expenses can be met by the achiever.
- In case of adding more information in the application, a separate sheet may be enclosed.
- The form, the ID proof and certificates along with filled application should be packed properly and safely without folding the documents.
- All communications should be done through Indian Postal Services (Speed Post).
- For printing the magazine the achievement should be recorded and sent as Videos and Photos through pen drive (Minimum 16 GB – Sony or HP).